- All bolts are 15 yards unless otherwise noted in the item listing
- Fabric is typically 44-45" wide unless otherwise noted in the item listing
- All fabrics are 100% certified organic cotton either through the GOTS or OE100 as noted in the product listing
- All fabrics are printed or dyed with low impact dyes
- Suggested retail prices will be indicated in the item listing (approximately 2X the wholesale price)
- Initial minimum fabric order for any collections currently in stock must be no less than 4 bolts, which can be from a variety of collections.
- Initial opening yarn order is $500.
- Reorder minimum is 4 items, which can be from any in stock items.
- Pre-order minimum is 4 items from any single collection.
- We understand that these Minimum Terms can be confusing, so if you have any questions about these terms, please contact us and we'll be happy to explain in more detail.
- All orders must be pre-paid before shipping.
- This web shop only accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by check.
- We regret that Cloud9 does not offer terms.
Declined Credit Cards
- If you are placing a pre-order and your card is declined at the time the fabric is due to ship, you will incur a $10 fee for processing upon reinstating the order.
- We will contact you via the email address and/or phone number provided in the pre-order and will expect response within 3 working days. If we do not get a response, your order will be cancelled and the goods will be put back into inventory. Please be certain that the email address and phone number you provide are correct.
- Items available for pre-order will be indicated as such. The start ship date will also be indicated in the listing.
- After receiving your pre-order, we will contact you so that you may supply us with all payment and shipping information to ensure that the goods will be reserved for you. We will also be providing you with an order number at this time.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your goods ship, but please make sure that you have sufficient funds at that time. (Please be sure to read the terms on DECLINED CREDIT CARDS above).
- When you pre-order fabric, you are putting the goods in reserve and making them unavailable to others. Cancellations must be made in writing to us at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start ship date in order not to incur a processing fee of 20% the value of the order in question. Please refer to your order number when contacting us.
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start ship date in order not to incur a processing fee of 20% the value of the order in question. Please refer to your order number when contacting us.
- All sales are final unless they are damaged or defective.
- Items cannot be returned for any other reason.
- Fabric that has been cut cannot be returned; we suggest that you fully inspect the fabric upon receipt before cutting.
- Claims must be made in writing to Cloud9 within 14 days of receipt. Failure to inspect and notify within this period will result in buyer waiving all claims for damages and/or shortages.
- If cartons appear damaged when delivered, please take photos of the boxes before opening them. Call us immediately if the goods are also damaged, so we can file claim with the shipping carrier.
- If goods appear damaged upon opening cartons, please contact us immediately.
- Buyer agrees to not advertise prices below SRP for a duration of 30 days past the release date (if given) of a specified item or 30 days past receipt of goods if no release date is given.
- While we do not discriminate against the use of eBay or Etsy as a sales venue, stores who utilize these and other similar sites to sell goods for significantly less than SRP risk termination of their wholesale account. Our SRPs are determined in such a way to allow retailers a fair profit.
- Cloud9 reserves the right to limit sales and to refuse orders.
- Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. All such duties or taxes shall be paid by customer, or, in lieu thereof, customer shall provide Cloud9 with an appropriate tax exemption certificate.
Fax, Email, or Phone Orders
- We encourage all customers to use our Cloud9 Online Store for ordering. You will find it a very user-friendly and secure interface which can give you the latest updates on items and stock status.
- However, we do understand those instances where it may not be possible and/or desirable. So, if you would prefer to fax or email us your order, please contact us for more details.
US Shipping Rates
- All US orders are shipped UPS Ground with insurance only.
- The shipping rates for the continental US are a flat fee of $7 per bolt/$15 per roll/$4 per yarn bag.
- Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories are as per our international shipping rates.
International Shipping Rates
- All International orders are shipped at the most competitive rate by UPS or DHL.
- All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot partial ship any orders.
- If you want a portion of items immediately and a portion shipped at a later date, they must be put into two separate orders.
- Pre-ordered items will not ship until after the release date.