- All sales are final unless goods are damaged or defective.
- Fabric cannot be returned for any other reason.
- Fabric that has been cut cannot be returned; we suggest that you fully inspect fabric upon receipt before cutting.
- Claims must be made in writing to Cloud9 within 14 days of receipt. Failure to inspect and notify within this period will result in buyer waiving all claims for damages and/or shortages.
- If cartons appear damaged when delivered, please take photos of the boxes before opening them. Call us immediately if the goods are also damaged, so we can file claim with the shipping carrier.
- If goods appear damaged upon opening cartons, please contact us immediately.